R12: AR/IBY: SEPA Direct Debit Tag PmtInfId is Empty
(Doc ID 1626344.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the standard SEPA Direct Debit (Template: 'SEPA Core Direct Debit Collection Initiation 3.3 Unstructured'), find that the xml output file the tag <PmtInfId> is Empty.
<PmtInfId /> <-------------
We expect the tag <PmtInfId > to be populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Funds Capture Process Manager responsibility.
2. Click on 'Home' to open the Funds Capture Process Home page.
3. In the 'Concurrent Requests' section of the screen, click on 'Submit Request'.
4. Choose the 'Create Settlement Batches' request and submit the request.
5. Review the output file (xml file)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!