Back to Back Flow Stuck In Status "ASN Open" In WMS Activated Orgs
(Doc ID 1626643.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
When performing a Back to Back flow in Order Management for a WMS enabled item, the status for the Sales Order line stays in "ASN Open"status.
But if the inventory organization is not WMS activated then the back to back flow ends correctly.
The SO line status SHOULD BE "Awaiting Shipping", but instead it is status "ASN Open"
Works correctly for Inventory Organizations that are NOT WMS enabled, however for WMS enabled Orgs the Sales Order line status always remains as "ASN Open".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management > Sales Order form: Enter the B2B order:
Book the sales order. Then the SO line status is "Supply Eligible".
2. Right click on the line and select Progress Order. Select "Create Supply Order - Eligible". Then the SO line status is "External Req Requested".
3. Go to menu "Orders, Returns", Requisition Import. Then the SO line status is "External Req Open"
4. Autocreate Purchase Order from requisition and Approve PO. Then the SO line status is "PO Open"
5. Receive PO into Inventory (Purchasing > Receiving). Then the SO line status SHOULD BE "Awaiting Shipping", but it is "ASN Open"
Due to this issue, users are not able to end the Back to Back flow needed by the company sales model.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document