Why Can't User Change Customer On Top Task in R12 Within A Project?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R12.1.3 Projects - user cannot change customer on Top Task
In 11i the following process was being used:
1. Project exists with funding / agreement in place.
2. Reverse funding on existing agreement
3. Update existing customer on the project and changes "Relationship" on existing Customer from "Funder/Debtor" to "Managing Agent"
4. Add a second customer to the project, sets that one's "Relationship" to "Funder/Debtor".
5. Save the changes
6. Go to Tasks > Detail > Select Top Task A > Options > + Billing Information > Billing Setup
7. From the "Task Billing Setup" Screen. select the 2nd customer and save changes.
This worked fine in 11i (22.214.171.124) and effectively changed the top task customer.
In a newly upgraded 12.1.3 system, that field is read-only and the user cannot change it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms