Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-SEP-2015***
R12.1.3 Projects - user cannot change customer on Top Task
A user on our 11i system was used to doing this process:
1. Project exists with funding / agreement in place.
2. User reverses funding on existing agreement
3. User updates existing Customer on the Project and changes "Relationship" on existing Customer from "Funder/Debtor" to "Managing Agent"
4. User adds a second Customer to Project, sets that one's "Relationship" to "Funder/Debtor".
5. User saves changes
6. User goes to Tasks > Detail > Selects Top Task A > Options > + Billing Information > Billing Setup
7. From the "Task Billing Setup" Screen they would normally select the 2nd customer and save changes.
8. They are in effect changing the Top Task Customer.
This worked fine in 11i (220.127.116.11).
In our newly upgrade 12.1.3 PROD system which went live on 5th November 2013, that field is read-only and the user cannot change it.
They urgently need to sort this out because without it they cannot fund the new agreement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms