When A Notification With ' Request Information ' Is Reassigned To A User By The Workflow Administrator, The User Is Also Able To Approve/Reject The Notification
(Doc ID 1628109.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Notification with "Request Information" is reassigned by the System Administrator, the recipients ie whom the notification has been reassigned is also able to Approve/Reject or reassign that notification.
1. User 1 opens a notification which has the 'Request Information' option.
2. He clicks on the 'Request Information' button and selects the User 2 to request more information from.
3. In the event that User 2 is not available to respond to the request, the System Adminstrator uses the Notification Search page from responsibility Workflow Administrator Web Applications- Administration to access the notification assigned to User 2.
4. The System Administrator searches for notifications for user2, then uses the Reassign button to reassign the notification to User 3.
5. User 3 opens the notification in his worklist and is able to Reassign, Approve/ Reject and Request Information.
The expectation is that Users 2 and 3 should not be able Approve/ Reject the notification. They should only be able to Provide the requested information .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document