The Customer Name You Want to Add to the Existing Bank Account Does NOT Show in the Customer Name List of Values
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have Customer Cust1 already has the bank account assigned, now you want to assign the same bank account number, same bank branch and same bank to Customer Cust2.
You query up Customer Cust1 in the Customers page and go to the Payments Details page.
You should see Customer Cust2 in the List of Values (LOV), to the add another customer, but Customer Cust2 is NOT listed in the Customer LOV.
The Customer you want to add to the Bank Account is not shown in the Customer Name LOV.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers > Query the first Party
Go To: Account Details
1. Select Payment Details Tab
2. Click the Create button (under Bank Accounts region) to create a bank account with the following details as an example:
Country: United States
Bank: Bank of America, Bank Number: BOA
Branch: Bank of America, Branch Number: BOA
Account Number: 220104
3. Under the Account Owners region, select the 'Add Another Row' button
4. In the 'Account Owner Name' field, add the second party as joint owner and Apply
5. In Customers Search page, query for the second party
The problem is that you do NOT see the send Party Name in the LOV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms