Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11 version of Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Fast formula logic to evaluate Person Changes is returning a result before changes are committed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Additional Setup > Life Event Reasons.
3. Create a new life event, "1.0 FTE Gain" and include the following Person Changes:
- Table Name: PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENTS_F
- Column Name: ASS_ATTRIBUTE3
- Rule: RFCUST_OAB_LTD_FTE1_GAIN
- Rule Overrides CHECKED
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms