Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Sep-2015***
In Executions-> Material Transactions-> Issues
Cannot issue material to a Work Order (or Return material removed from a Unit Configuration within the Work Order (system is automatically returning the removed component to the Subinventory and Locator listed for the Inv Org in the WIP Parameters)
1. Visit XXX has three parts removed – system created Material requirements for each when removed from the Unit Config.
2. Issued the Product/Unit/Serial Number received against a PO:
3. System shows no Parts issued to the WO in either Operation 10 or 20:
4. WIP shows the part was Issued to the WO but it’s not available:
5. WIP allows a WIP Return Transaction for some items (it actually has some hung up in nowhere that can’t be returned) so we can get back into Inventory, but not into a WorkOrder:
6. WIP Returned to Inventory where instructed:
7.Parts are available to issue to a Work Order, but they still do not show as available for Install.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms