R12: Context field of Invoice descriptive flexfield (DFF) is not displayed in iSupplier portal
(Doc ID 1628736.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting the descriptive flexfield (DFF) setup, it worked perfectly on Invoices workbench but through OAF page like iSupplier>iSupplier Portal Full Access>Finance tab it gives error and it is not displayed on the page.
1. Make sure that DFF "Invoice" / Payables is configured
2. Global Data Elements is configured and only 4 attributes are enabled.
3. Context Field Value: "Standard"
4. Freeze , compile
5. Go to payables to create an invoice to check DFF
6. Until now: there is no issue and everything is fine
7. The problem now when you create invoice through iSupplier, this DFF should be there.
8. Login to iSupplier as a supplier user
9. Go to responsibility "iSupplier Portal Full Access" --> Finance tab
10. Create invoice with PO
11. Search on PO and select lines to be invoiced , Next
12. Fill required info , Next
13. Error is displayed: "The following required field does not have a value:Context"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document