Unable Open 'Contract Terms' Page Via 'Purchase Order' Form
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Production
When attempting to add Contract Authoring Terms to a Purchase Order, the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: This request was not processed as the request URL OA.jsp%3Fpage%3D%2Foracle%2Fapps%2Fokc%2Fterms%2Fwebui%2FTermsStructurePG%26language_code%3DUS%26docType%3DPO_STANDARD%26
26orgId%3D677%26CallFromForm%3D%27Y%27%26_ti%3D1118804599 contained potentially illegal or un-encoded characters.
Please try again by submitting a valid URL or contact your systems administrator for assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Purchasing Super User >> Purchase Orders >> Purchase Order Summary >> Click on the 'New PO' button
2. Enter the desired PO information
3. Click on the 'Terms' button
4. Enter the desired Contract Terms
5. Save the changes
6. Click on the 'Author Contract Terms' button
7. Click the 'OK' button on the message box
8. Receive the reported error
Due to this issue, cannot complete Purchase Orders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms