Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing Order Management UDAs (user defined attributes) following the Order Management Implementation Guide steps provided to create UDAs in Order Management:
1. Create attribute group and add attributes.
2. Associate attribute group to the predefined classification ADMIN_DEFINED.
3. Create UDA pages.
Find no problem with step#1. However, the guide does not specify how to access the Association Page and OM UDA Page Setup - step#2 and #3.
To associate attribute group with a classification:
1. Click Add Attribute Groups in the Associations page under the Association tab to
select the attribute groups from the list of available attribute groups.
2. Click Apply. Clicking Apply adds the attribute groups to the predefined
To create UDA pages:
1. In the OM UDA Page Setup page under the Page tab, select Create Page to create
pages for a particular Classification. An UDA page is a group of attribute groups
associated to a classification.
2. In the Page Details page, add the page information and add the required attribute
3. Click Apply.
Where can I find the Associations page and the OM UDA Page Setup?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms