The 'Create Accounting' Program Does Not Process Lease Transactions
(Doc ID 1630080.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Create Accounting program is not picking up transactions for accounting even though unaccounted transactions exist. The Account Derivation Option is set to Accounting Method Builder (AMB). The Create Accounting program should pick unaccounted transactions for accounting.
The issue was produced with the following steps:
1. Defined the required SLA rules.
2. Validated the Application Accounting Definitions (AAD).
3. Associated the above AAD to the Subledger Accounting Method (SLAM).
4. Created and Booked a Contract in OLFM.
5. Ran accruals on the above contract.
6. This contract now shows 'Booking' & 'Accrual' transactions - with the Accounting status as 'Unprocessed'.
7. Ran the 'Create Accounting' program using the OLFM Responsibility - in 'Draft' mode.
8. The 'Create Accounting' program (and the child 'Accounting Program') completes successfully.
9. Open the 'Create Accounting' output, it does not show anything. The log file does not show any errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document