Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.0.6 and later, when creating a contractor request the user is unable to specify the Suggested Buyer.
It is expected that the iProcurement user be able to specify a suggested buyer when creating a contractor request.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Click the Shop tab.
3. Click the Contractor Request subtab.
4. On the Create Contractor Request page, enter the required information and click the Continue button.
5. On the Create Contractor Request page, Supplier Information region, select the desired suppliers, and then click the Add To Cart button.
6. On the Shopping Cart page, click the Checkout button.
7. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3), click the Edit Lines button.
8. Search through the various regions of the Edit Lines page (Billing, Accounts, Attachments). There is no place to add the Suggested Buyer information.
9. Complete the checkout process.
The contractor request is created without a buyer assigned to the requisition.
Due to the issue, the requisition appears in the Unassigned Requisitions view in the Demand Workbench (from the Buyer Work Center). The desire is to have the contractor requisition assigned to a particular buyer during creation of the requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms