Lockbox Issue: The GL_DATE Issue in the Lockbox Process Shows the Year as DD-MON-201 - Missing Last Number of the Date
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The GL_DATE Issue in the Lockbox Process Shows the Year as DD-MON-201 - Missing Last Number of the Date.
Gl Date 31-JAN-201
AR-arcgbt: GL date is not in an Open or Future Enterable period.
1. Added deposit date as 'Payment' field in the standard CONVERT transmission format Receipt Date and Deposit Dates are of date format 'DD-MON-RR'
2. NLS_DATE_FORMAT (from the NLS_SESSION_PARAMETERS) is 'DD-MON-RRRR'
3. Inserted data into AR_TRANSMISSION_ALL and AR_PAYMENTS_INTERFACE_ALL tables manually. Receipt Date and Deposit dates are 31-JAN-2014
4. Submitted Lockbox processing for validation. This step is success. Receipts are transmitted. Receipts can be seen in INTERIM tables
5. Run PostBatch. This is erroring out with the error.
The report is printing with the GL Date as 31-JAN-201 (201 is 3 digit).
Both Jan-14 and Feb-14 are Open periods.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms