Spot Bid Tender Does Not Auto Tender To The Lowest Carrier At Expected Response Time
(Doc ID 1631513.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OTM does not send an Auto Tender accept to the lowest Carrier, after the Bid Close Time and it does not send the Withdrawals to the rest of the Carriers.
The Parameter PROCESS_SPOT_BID_TENDER_MANUALY is set to False
After the Bid Close Time there should be e-mail sent to to accepted service provider and withdrawals to the rest of the Carriers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two Service Providers (via Contract and Rate Management -> Service Provider Manager)
2. Locate an existing shipment (Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment)
3. Send a Spot Bid to the two Service Providers (Actions -> Shipment Management -> Open Tender -> Spot Bid) with a defined Expected Response Time
4. Allow the two Service Providers to enter a Bid on this Spot Bid (Shipment Management -> Online Booking/Tendering)
5. Once the Expected Response Time is reached, OTM will automatically process the bid responses. Here it is expected that OTM should offer the bid to the lowest bidder
6. Check the Tender to see the status and notice it is set to NO RESPONSE (Shipment Management -> Online Booking/Tendering)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document