Error Occured in Call to Inv_convert.Inv_um_convert from Sales Order Form, OEXOEORD
(Doc ID 1631947.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter an Ordered Item, after entering the Quantity (Qty.). first, when trying to move off of the Ordered Item entered, the following error occurs.
An error occurred in call to inv_convert.inv_um_convert. Check your unit of measure and conversions setup.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter the Customer Order Header information
4. Lines tab > Enter Qty. first, then go back to the Ordered Item
5. Enter in Ordered Item and tab off. Note window is displayed: "An error occurred in call to inv_convert.inv_um_convert. Check your unit of measure and conversions setup". If the Ordered Item is entered first, then the Qty, this works okay.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!