Spares Management: 'Error' (no further details) when Submitting Internal Order for Parts Return
(Doc ID 1632652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a parts return (implicitly creating an internal sales order and requisition). An error occurs when the user presses the 'Return' button.
Error: (no other error details, it just says error)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the parts return form,
2. Select a resource, item, source org/subinventory.
3. Click parts search. the parts are displayed.
4. Click return button for an item.
5. The 'Error' is displayed on the top of the form with no further details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|