Last updated on JULY 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expiration date is populated into item lots for Receipts transacted via forms successfully. The same is not happening for ROI Receipts.
1. Define a purchased item, and ensure that this is lot enabled and the lot expiration (Shelf Life) is set to Shelf life with a certain number of days
2. Create a purchase order against this item for certain quantity and approve. (for the sake of easy understanding, keep the receipt routing as direct delivery)
3. Using this data from this purchase order populate the rcv_headers_interface, rcv_transactions_interface and mtl_transaction_lots_interface tables
4. Now note down the group id against the above data and execute the receiving transaction processor
5. The transactions get processed correctly, but when we check the lots information, the expiration date is not automatically populated based on the item attributes setting.
Customer expects that for the lot processed the expiration date to be populated automatically based on the item definition attribute (Item Lots form field Expires on is blank)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms