No Tax Calculated When The Tax Rule Is Defined Using SHIP_FROM Attribute
(Doc ID 1634373.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that no tax is being calculated in Service Contracts when the EBS Tax Rule is based on SHIP_FROM attribute.
What is working:
If the SHIP_FROM attribute is removed from the Tax rule,s then the tax gets created successfully.
Also the Tax gets calculated when the same service line is sold from a Sales Order in Order Management
1. Ensure the profile option "OKS: Use Inventory Org for Tax Calculation" is set to Yes.
2. Go to your Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
3. Create a Service Contract.
4. Enter header information.
5. Enter line information.
6. Enter a Product subline and save.
7. Pricing is generated but no tax amount is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document