Repository Contract Is Terminated But Deliverable Notifications Are Still Being Sent
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Contracts - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a repository contract is terminated, deliverables are still active and users are getting due date notifications.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a repository contract.
2) Create a repeating deliverable.
3) Approve and Sign the contract
- deliverables are instantiated.
4) Terminate the contract
- when the deliverable due date comes up, notifications are still being sent, even though the contract is terminated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms