Repository Contract Is Terminated But Deliverable Notifications Are Still Being Sent
(Doc ID 1635718.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Contracts - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a repository contract is terminated, deliverables are still active and users are getting due date notifications.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a repository contract.
2) Create a repeating deliverable.
3) Approve and Sign the contract
- deliverables are instantiated.
4) Terminate the contract
- when the deliverable due date comes up, notifications are still being sent, even though the contract is terminated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!