R12: AP: During Invoice Validation Received Error "ORA-01502"
(Doc ID 1635986.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
On : 12.1.3 Instance:
When attempting to validate invoice, the following error occurs.
ERROR: XLA_AP_CANNOT_INSERT_JE =ORA-01502: index 'XLA.XLA_AE_HEADERS_U1' or partition of such index is in unusable state
"-: XLA-95251: The journal entry cannot be saved. Please inform your system administrator or support representative"
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
6. Nothing happens
Due to this issue, users cannot pay suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document