Modifying a Tender Does Not Update The Pickup Date and Time on the Online Booking /Tendering Screen
(Doc ID 1636626.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.4 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Online Booking/tendering screen still shows the old Pickup Date and Time after a tendered shipment is modified, updating the Start Dates and Times when the modified tender is sent out to the carrier
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create Order Release and assigning a:
Early Pick up time
Late Pick up time
2. Plan the order onto shipment
3. Then select the Tender Shipment then Actions – Secure Resource
4. Shipment shows the start time
5. Navigate to Shipment Management > Online Booking/Tendering, searched for the shipment
6. Select Actions Shipment Management > Change Shipment Details > Change Start Time
Inpute (-2) for Hours (for example)
Shipment start time is successfully updated to reflect the new start time
7. Select the shipment then Actions Shipment Management > Tender > Modify Tender
8. Navigate to Online Booking/Tendering search for the shipment
See the original ID as well as the modified Tender: 2960471 and 2960473 and see that both pick up times reflect the original pick up time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document