Emergency PO Number # Is Not Used On The AutoCreated POs Created In iProcuremet
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Management
While autocreating a Purchase Order (PO) from an approved Requisition that has the Emergency PO Number (#) reserved, the PO is created but the Emergency PO # is not the same as the number reserved.
Expected that the Emergency PO number that was reserved for the PO is used as the actual PO number, irrespective of whether the PO was created using AutoCreate function in the first attempt or any attempt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. AutoCreate a PO using an approved Requisition that has the Emergency PO# reserved. Check the checkbox for the Requisition and Click on the AUTOMATIC button.
2. The DOCUMENT NUMBER defaults from the EMERGENCY PO Number that was reserved for the Requisition.
3. Click on the CANCEL button and Click on the AUTOMATIC button again.
4. The DOCUMENT NUMBER defaults from the EMERGENCY PO Number that was reserved for the Requisition.
5. Click on the CREATE button to create the PO. The PO is created but with the PO number not the same as the RESERVED EMERGENCY PO NUMBER.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms