Rebuild Supervisor Hierarchy Republishing Option: Updated Scorecards not Listed in the PERPLNREPUB Log
(Doc ID 1636872.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Administration
When republishing a plan with the new "Rebuild Supervisor Hierarchy" option, in the log of the program, there is no information about the scorecards updated by the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Checked that one manager cannot see any plans thru
Manager Self-Service, Performance Management
2. Reassigned a work to a new supervisor (the one who cannot see any plans)
3. Change Main Appraiser for one appraisal thru
HR Professional V4.0 > Appraisals
4. Republish the Plan with the new "Rebuild Supervisor Hierarchy" option
5. Check the log through Process Monitor and Reports
HR Professional V4.0 > Performance Management > Process Monitor and Reports
No details about the scorecards updated by the program.
6. Checked that the manager who were not able to see any plan can now see the plan.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document