Service Contracts QA Check is Blanking Price UOM, Invoice Text and Invoice Print Flag
(Doc ID 1636947.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 and 12.2.X version, Service Authoring, when QA check is done after repricing a sub line, QA Check completes but it is blanking out price UOM, invoice text and updating print invoice flag
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open contract for update and add a service line and sub line.
2. Check QA and activate the contract (Note that Invoice Text and Price UOM are populated. Sub line Print Invoice check box is NOT checked).
3. Open contract for update so we can update price on sub line.Modify price, recreate schedules. Note that Price UOM and Invoice Text are still populated. Print invoice check box is still unchecked.
4. Run QA Check. Invoice Text and Price UOM blanked out now. Print Invoice check box is now checked.
5. Also there is no obvious way to recover from this. After correcting theses values and rerunning QA Check, the values disappear again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document