Bank account Unable To Create A New Code Combination Via Popup Windows
(Doc ID 1637225.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications 12.1.3 version,
when trying to enter in a new Account Code Combination when creating a Bank Account, search for the value first in the pop-up LOV window, then when no results are found we click the "Create" button.
Clicking this Create Button, should create a new code combination, and then returns that new code combination in the Search Results window.
However when one licks the "Create" button, nothing is happening. This same KFF LOV RG pop-up is used in iProcurement as well and the issue exists there as well.
This started happening when <Patch: 16695035:R12.FND.B> was applied where the following results:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Access the Accounting Setup Manager (Framework) responsibility.
2. Go to Payables Responsibility. Navigate to Setup/Accounting Setups/Ledger setup/Define/Accounting.
3. Query the ledger.
4. Click on Update Accounting Options.
5. Check if the Bank Account Owner is listed in the legal entity.
6. If not add the legal entity; owner of the bank account to the ledger using "Add Legal Entity" button.
KFF: General Ledger / Accounting Flexfield
Allow Dynamic Inserts (allowed)
Users annot select any code combinations and combinations do not exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document