RVCTP Not Generating Approval Notifications For Work Confirmation ( WC ) Created in iSupplier Portal / ORG_ID Is Null In RHI / RTI
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Receiving Transaction Processor is Not Generating Approval Notifications for Work Confirmation / Status does not change from ' Processing ' to ' Pending Approval '.
In R 12.1.1 customer was creating work confirmation for OU XXX.
To generate the approval notification for Work Confirmation he was running Receiving Transaction Processor for specific XXX Operating Unit.
It generated Approval notifications for work confirmation successfully.
But in R12.1.3 when doing the same process then system is not generating any notification. If running Receiving Transaction Processor program with blank parameters then its generating approval notifications for work confirmation, which should not be.
It has been found that the cause is New Work Confirmations created in iSP in 12.1.3 are generated in RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE
with NULL ORG_ID.
As a consequence when RVCTP is run for a specific operating Unit no records are selected / processed.
(but instead they are processed when RVCTP is run WITHOUT specifying a specific operating unit id)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Complex Purchase Order 12345 from Buyer
2) Create Work Confirmation from either supplier / buyer in ISupplier Portal
Work confirmation = WC99999
Status = Processing
In RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE table
3) Run Receiving Transaction Processor RVCTP for XXX Operating Unit parameter
4) Log File RVCTP Module Receiving Transaction Processor completes successfully but does not do anything
5) No Approval Notification is generated
6) Run again Run Receiving Transaction Processor with blank parameters (Means No OU mentioned)
7) Now approval notification is generated
Work Confirmation for XX form shows
Work confirmation has
Status = Pending Approval
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms