OZF: Auto Write Off Deduction Claim Errors: " An Error Happened When Creating Adjustment in AR Through AR Adjustment Public API. The Adjustment GL date is Less than the Transaction GL date"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto write off failed for some of the Deduction claims (DED).
(1) SYSPARAM: Post to GL is F
(2) Source Table : OZF_CLAIMS_ALL
(3) OZF_AR_PAYMENT_PVT.Create_AR_Write_Off: start
(4) The Adjustment GL date 16-JAN-2014 is less than the transaction GL date 17-JAN-2014
(5) An error happened when creating Adjustment in AR through AR Adjustment Public API.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms