R12.1 Payables Create Accounting Program Finished With Error 95340 for Prepayment Application Adjustment
(Doc ID 1638425.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting Issues in AP
Cannot fully account for some invoices having Prepayment Applied and after that adjustments are done to the invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a prepayment. Validate and create Accounting
2. Enter an invoice.Validate and create Accounting
3. Apply invoice to prepayment. Re- Validate and create Accounting.
4. Change distribution item lines or tax lines
6. Create Accounting - finished with error 95340 (for Prepayment Applications Adjusted event)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document