Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Administration
The Account Classification values are defined in Receivables QuickCodes and assigned to customers, but they are not available in Matching Attributes page when defining Collections Territory.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Collection Territory, via Territory Management UI .
- Select territory type as Account
- Define Territory Name and values for Account and Rank.
- Add resource type & Resource data
- On the Matching attribute page, for Account Classification , the LOV does not return any value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms