Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users reserve specific lots and/or serials to each Sales Order Line but can change the lot/serials when transacting the move order.
Order is Pick Released, and Move Order Line is created with allocations to the same Lot.
Customer finds they are able to update the allocations to a different Locator and Lot - - Customer has a requirement to let the customer know a Locator and Lot have been allocated and should be used.
Expect once the Move Order is Pick Released that the allocations will be set in stone.
* The same behavior exists on the Transact Move Order form (INVTOTRX.fmb) and Mobile Applications (MSCA).
1. Create/book a Sales Order.
2. Create Reservations to the lot/serial.
3. Pick release with auto-allocate = Yes, but auto-pickconfirm = No.
4. Navigate to Inventory > move orders > tranact move order
5. Change the lots and serials.
* Expected no ability change the defaulted values.
Specify lots/serials at time of customer order, but users can change the values resulting in the wrong pieces shipped.
If that lot is not available, the ability to change the allocations should only be allowed if there is not already a detailed Reservation on the Sales Order Line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms