Last updated on JULY 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay on Receipt does not generate invoices for receipts created off OTL timecards that have already been invoiced.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Timecard is approved in OTL
2. Run RCVTOLR 'Retrieve time from OTL'
3. Receipt is created in PO (Pay on Receipt Autoinvoice is run)
4. Invoice is created.
5. Modify the timecard in OTL.
6. Run RCVTOLR 'Retrieve time from OTL'
This will post a correction transaction with the difference amount in Receiving.
For example: If timecard was for 100$ in step 1 and if user makes any change to the timecard which makes
the amount as $130, then the Retrieval program in step 6 will post a correction transaction to the
timecard for $30 (which is 130 - 100 = 30) in receiving.
7. Run Pay on Receipt AutoInvoice program.
This time the correction of $30 is not getting invoiced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms