Absence Overlap Not Working In Case Of Save For Later
(Doc ID 1639888.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3, in Self-Service, Leave of Absence, when one enters an absence in overlap, save for later, updates, the following problem occurs :
One can enter the absence without any warning message
Expected behaviour : a message should be raised on an overlapping absence
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in using Employee Self-Service
2. Check that you have an Approved Leave for 23 Dec 13
3. Enter the leave again for the same date
4. Click on Next, getting the message :
- This absence overlaps another absence for this employee. Please change absence dates/hours.
5. Click on Save For Later
- Leave gets Saved
6. Click on Update
- It is taking to the last page without warning and user is able to apply the leave
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document