Manage Tax Header Page Shows Incorrect Values Of Recoverable And Non Recoverable Tax
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Recoverable Tax" and "Nonrecoverable Tax" values from partially billed but cancelled Purchase Order shipment are incorrect on "Manage Tax" header page.
1. Create and approve 2-way matched Purchase Order.
2. Partially Invoice Match against the Purchase Order.
3. "Recoverable Tax" and "Nonrecoverable Tax" show in Header of 'Manage Tax'.
4. Cancel the rest of quantity from Purchase Order line.
5. "Recoverable Tax" and "Nonrecoverable Tax" value are either removed or displayed incorrectly on "Manage Tax" header page. It is noted that the taxes are still correctly shown in "Schedules" section of "Manage Tax".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms