Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:RGRARG - Financial Statement Generator
Executable:RGFSGXML - Program - Publish FSG Report
On : 12.1.3 version
When publishing FSG reports in Report Manager the following question pops-up :
'Report and timeframe already exists in the Publishing Location. Do you wish to merge?'
Is it possible to change the merge option to 'overwrite'? In R11 it was the default.
The current option does not provide any option to overwrite when using Content Set.
If you select a different timeframe (Period) then once the timeframe is changed in the poplist, the expansion values should be reflecting the timeframe selected.
1. Run a report with the content set, save to say location 1.
2. Run the same report, do not use the content set this time, use a segment override, and save it to the same location, system is not prompting for any message for merging/overwrite.
3. When you view the report you see content set values.
1. Submit FSG report for a timeframe with a content set and view output.
2. Submit same FSG report, for same timeframe with another content set.
3. Select same location, system is not prompting for any message for merging/overwrite.
4. When you view the report you see all content set values.
If the second report is saved in a new document in the same folder then it is working fine.
1. Submit FSG report for a timeframe without a content set and view output.
2. Submit same FSG report, for same timeframe with a content set.
3. Select same location, system is prompting to merge the report.
When using Content sets different publish locations for each Content set used need to be created.
This means all users have numerous publishing locations and need to create new ones every time because otherwise the reports get merged. Would like to overwrite last report on the publishing location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms