Applying Receipt To Invoice Creates Deduction For The Entire Balance
(Doc ID 1641961.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying a receipt to an invoice, performing negative application is creating the deduction for the balance on the invoice and not just the amount applied.
1. Create Invoice # 132836 for amount = $100.
2. Create Invoice # 132837 for amount = $55 .
3. Create Receipt# Rcpt1 for amount $50 .
4. Apply receipt to invoice# 132836, amount applied= $-5.00
5. Apply receipt to invoice# 132837, amount applied= $55.00
6. Balance at this time on the invoice# 132836 = $105 and invoice# 132837= $0.
This will create a deduction for the entire amount on the invoice# 132836, deduction amount= $105 and not just amount applied $5.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document