New Employee Can Change Spouse Social Security Number Who Is An Employee
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PROD: 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Using Self Service employee is able to update the SSN information of Dependent who is also an employee in the Dependent And Beneficiary information section.
The Dependent And Beneficiary information record to be grayed out in case the Dependent And Beneficiary is a employee. Employee should not be to edit it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' responsibility.
2. Select Benefits function.
3. From the Dependents and Beneficiaries region, click on the update icon who is an employee.
3. Shows Employee can remove the SSN of existing Dependents and Beneficiaries who is also an employee. (This should not be allowed as the person is also an employee)
4. Navigate to Employee Self-Service -> Personal Information
Under the Dependents And Beneficiaries, update a record who is a contact - The SSN is not editable. (Works as expected)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms