New Salary Is Not Auto Updated After Auto Increment Approval Process
(Doc ID 1642584.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Grade / Step Progression
Employees' salaries are not being updated when the Process Employee Progressed Manually program is run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform Auto Salary Increment program
2. Approve new salary via "Auto Increment Approval" function.
3. Submit process - Process Employee Progressed Manually
This function has been working before we made a change in:
1. Total Compensation Setup Wizard
2. Salary Information (Step 2 of 7)
3. Change the "Update Employee Salary" from "Yes" to "No".
Reason for the above change is staff salary gets auto updated when we made some data correction in assignment screen.
The ladder was changed from Automatic to Manual update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document