Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.3, an Internet Explorer browser error page appears when a user attempts to view an attachment from the View Invoices page.
The address is not valid
Most likely causes:
- There might be a typing error in the address.
- If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
- Retype the address.
- Go back to the previous page.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to iSupplier Portal as the internal (buyer) user, using the iSupplier Portal Internal View responsibility.
2. Click the Finance tab.
3. Click the View Invoices subtab.
3. On the View Invoices page, perform a simple search using any criteria to find the desired invoice(s).
4. In the search results, click on the link of the desired invoice to view the details of the invoice.
5. On the Invoice Details page, click the link to view the attachments to the invoice.
6. On the Invoice Details > Attachments page, click the Title link of the attachment to view.
The Internet Explorer error page appears at this point.
The same attachments can be successfully viewed when access the invoices from the Payables responsibility.
Due to this issue, internal buyer users cannot view attachments to invoices in iSupplier Portal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms