Error: The Word ML data is not a well-formed xml document, When Importing Clauses From MS Word Document
(Doc ID 1642684.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a clause from a MS Word document the following error occurs.
The Word ML data is not a well-formed xml document. Please reimport the Clause again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Word Document with simple text and save it using 2003 XML Format
2. (R) Contract Terms Library Administrator
3. (N) Contracts --> Contract Terms Library --> Clauses
4. Create Clause
5. Enter all the required header information and click on Import button to import the clause text from the MS Word document created in step 1.
6. Click on Apply and the error message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document