Receipt Workbench Issue: Lockbox Submission Changes Post Partial Amount as Unapplied to Reject Entire Receipt
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit Lockbox validation step, the system changes the option
Post Partial Amount as Unapplied to Reject Entire Receipt.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Using your receivables responsibility, Navigate to Interfaces > Lockbox
- Check the checkbox for Validation
- Enter the required data
- For Invalid Transaction Handling, choose Post Partial Amount as Unapplied
- Click on Submit
- The screen now changes Invalid Transaction Handling from Post Partial Amount as Unapplied
to Reject Entire Receipt
- Results in the output show Lockbox not creating receipt as unapplied when customer identified.
<Patch 16390497> has been applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms