Incorrect Action History For Request For Information - Transfer Option
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Transfer Request For Information option results in an incorrect action history.
Below are the steps followed:
1) Create Requisition & submit for approval
2) Approver A clicks Request For Information and Notification goes to Approver B
3) Approver B select Transfer Request for information option and sends it to Approver C
4) Approver C provides Information
5) Approver A goes and approvers the original Notification
6) The Action History as viewed by Approver D is incorrect.
Below are the observations :
Approved Action Code is not updated against the approver A
Pending action code is shown against employees B and C
Information Received is marked against Approver B
Expectation is that :
Approved Action code is shown against Approver A
Information Provided is shown against Approvers B and C.
Information Received is marked against Approver A.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms