Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account Derivation Rules Form XLAABADR does not appear to be saving the value entered in the Segment field Under the Priorities zone after the form returns the message: "FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 records applied and saved."
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the Oracle Applications with the Payables Manager (or similar) responsibility.
2. Navigation: Setup > Financials > Subledger Accounting > Accounting Methods Builder > Journal Entry Setups > Account Derivation Rules
3. Define a new Account Derivation Rule (ADR). In the 'Priorities' section of the form be sure to enter a value in the Segment field.
4. Save the ADR.
5. The form returns the message: "FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 records applied and saved."
6. Close the form.
7. Navigate to the Account Derivation Rules form again and query the new ADR defined in step 3.
8. The Segment field under Priorities is now blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms