Requisition Import Exceptions Report Deletes Data From All Operating Units When Parameter Delete Exceptions = Yes
Last updated on MAY 13, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Import Exceptions Report (POXREQIM.rdf) deletes all the records for all Orgs from po_interface_errors, when the parameter used is "Delete Exceptions" = Yes.
Then run Requisition Import Exception Report for other Orgs, it returns no values.
1. Run "Requisition Import" from Operating Unit A, Operating Unit B
2. There are error records of Operating Uni A and Operating Uni B in the PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE table.
3. Run the Requisition Import Exceptions Report.
- Operating Unit = Operating Unit A
- Delete Exceptions = Yes
- Report output is correct
4. Run the Requisition Import Exceptions Report again.
- Operating Unit = Operating Unit B
- Delete Exceptions = Yes or No
- Report output shows No data found while there should be records returned that belong to Operating Unit B
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms