R12 :AP:Payment Adjusted / Payment Clearing Adjusted - Wrong Accounting
(Doc ID 1644143.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12 release, Accounting Issues in AP
Incorrect accounting for PAYMENT Adjusted events (clearing adjustment, maturity adjustment)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create invoice, validate and account (with two scheduled payments)
2. Pay the invoice via 2 schedules (one scenario can have the first payment as Bills Payables)
3. Clear the first payment
4. Account for both checks
5. Adjust the invoice by reversing the line and adding new line
6. Account for both checks
7. Review the Payment Clearing Adjusted event of the first check
8. -or- Review the Payment Maturity Adjusted event of the first check
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document