Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.5 in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When trying to save enrollment on for a plan and life event combination when the combination uses a coverage restriction with Minimum Coverage Amount Calculation Rule Steps Performed:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a fast formula to return the minimum coverage amount.
2. Attach this fast formula under Plan Enrollment Requirements-->General-->Plan-->Coverage (Drop Down)-->Coverage Restrictions-->Life Event Reason
3. Pickup an employee who is already enrolled in the above plan with benefit amount that is not an integer (the value should be a whole number).
4. Add the above life event and process it.
5. Navigate View Person Life Events-->Select the Life event in Started Mode-->Enrollment Opportunities-->Electable Choices-->Select the above plan-->Benefit/Coverage (Tab) and confirm the Minimum value derived is correct (Should be the whole number).
5. Navigate to Non-Flex Program Enrollment Form and save the enrollments without any changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms