Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the registration of the new Supplier system can create address book without any value, that is empty. This is happening in the case that during the supplier registration the back button is pressed.
Expectation is that No extra/empty line for Address Book should be created when using back button
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Supplier Data Librarian
2. Click on button 'Register New Supplier'
3. Choose Operating Unit => Continue
4. Enter all information on page 'Suppliers: Register New Supplier' => Save & Continue
5. In Address Book section click on 'Create'
6. Click back button in browser navigation window or press backspace button in keyboard
7. Click on Create Button again in Address Book section
8. Fill in all relevant fields => Click Apply
9. One correct record is created and also one record with empty Address Name etc.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms