How to set-up and configure an Oracle One-One Fulfillment Server in R12 Oracle Applications for Email
(Doc ID 1645736.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Oracle One-to-One Fulfillment - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note explains:
- Set-up and configuration required to start an Oracle One-to-One Fulfillment Server with R12 Oracle Applications.
- Configure the 1-1 Fulfillment server to send emails.
- Starting the 1-1 Fulfillment Server from $INST_TOP.
- Testing with Service Request Form
- Checking Fulfillment Status from Fulfillment Admin Screens
- Checking Fulfillment Server Logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.