How to set-up and configure an Oracle One-One Fulfillment Server in R12 Oracle Applications for Email
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle One-to-One Fulfillment - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note explains:
- Set-up and configuration required to start an Oracle One-to-One Fulfillment Server with R12 Oracle Applications.
- Configure the 1-1 Fulfillment server to send emails.
- Starting the 1-1 Fulfillment Server from $INST_TOP.
- Testing with Service Request Form
- Checking Fulfillment Status from Fulfillment Admin Screens
- Checking Fulfillment Server Logs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms