Hire Employee.Applicant: The Grade Is Not Within The Grade Ladder
(Doc ID 1645748.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.5 Appl Hire
When attempting to Hire an internal applicant with Grade ladder using self service, the 'Applicant Hire and Rehire: Assignment' page, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility.
2. Select Applicant Hire and Rehire function.
3. Search an Applicant.
4. Select 'Replace Primary Assignment' radio button under the Select the assignment mode to hire internal applicant region.
5. Select the Person type (Employee.Applicant), click Hire button.
6. Click Next button.
7. In the Grade region
- Grade Ladder: Drop down does not show any values, while searching with '%'
- Grade Name: Shows Values.
8. Enter required fields in the 'Applicant Hire and Rehire: Assignment' page
9. Click Next button.
10. Shows Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document