Equipment Capacity Incorrectly Calaculated When Defined with Different Unit of Measure (UOM) from the Order Release
(Doc ID 1646226.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Equipment Group is defined in one Unit of Measure and the Order Releases in another Unit of Measure, the calculations to determine capacity is not accurately done, leaving the incorrect number of equipments selected in planning.
1. Create two orders, the Orders total Weight is 17,997 KG.
2. Define an equipment Group of 9 MTON. Use UOM as MTON only
3. OTM will create 3 shipments instead of two.
4. Now change the Equipment Group UOM from MTON to KG
5. Plan again the Order. It will create 2 shipments instead of 3 .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document