Equipment Capacity Incorrectly Calaculated When Defined with Different Unit of Measure (UOM) from the Order Release
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Equipment Group is defined in one Unit of Measure and the Order Releases in another Unit of Measure, the calculations to determine capacity is not accurately done, leaving the incorrect number of equipments selected in planning.
1. create two order, the Orders total Weight is 17,997 KG.
2. Define an equipment Group of 9 MTON. Use UOM as MTON only
3. OTM will create 3 shipments instead of two.
4. Now change the Equipment Group UOM from MTON to KG
5. Plan again the Order. It will create 2 shipments instead of 3 .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms