When we open the Ladder to view or modify after creating with Arabic its opens with Junk Characters "'????1 ????1'"
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Grade / Step Progression
A Grade Ladder is created with an Arabic name for Pay scale,Scale rate, Grade scale or grade ladder name.
When you reopen the Ladder to edit it you see "Questions marks"/Junk characters are shown in the Ladder name field '????1 ????1'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login the application with Arabic
2. Go into responsibility 'UAEHRMS Manager' and navigate to function 'Total Compensation Setup Wizard'.
3. Create Grade ladder as per the requirements.
4. Reopen the Ladder to modify the ladder, modied as per new changes and saved (completed all the steps via Wizard)
5. When we reopen to view or modify its display some of the objects in the ladder with "Questions marks"/Junk characters are shown in the Ladder name field '????1 ????1'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms